Sunday, September 13, 2009

Large post



Photo class has started so I will be developing my own film and printing in the darkroom! But I still do not own my own negative scanner so I will not be able to put them on flickr without paying a ridiculous amount of money for my lab to scan them for me. I have still not scanned my film from class last year..



I have also entered two of my photos (Cincinnati skyline and Balluminaria) into the Harvest Home fair photo contest and won an honorable mention ribbon for my Balluminaria picture.



Last Sunday was the WEBN fireworks and we got the hook up on seats. My mom works in the Enquire building downtown and they let us on the 26th floor to watch! This years fireworks were very smokey but I'm pleased with the outcome of my photos.

Flickr update!
Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment